Friday, May 2, 2014

5 Love Languages Day 5.


Are you just catching up with us for our 5 day series on the 5 love languages? If you haven’t yet, the link below will take you to the 5 love languages quiz so you will know what yours is. It takes maybe 5 minutes to complete.


Day 1: Acts of Service

Day 2: Quality Time

Day 3: Words of Affirmation

Day 4: Receiving Gifts

Day 5: Physical Touch

_______

Our last and final love language is physical touch. This is my love language and the one I could probably talk the most on. But I will try not to bore you too much. If this is your love language (or your spouse’s) you most feel loved when you are touched. Physical touch doesn’t just mean intimacy. It could be a simple act of just holding hands, a hug, or a simple touch on the face. My husband’s love language as I told you in a previous post is words of affirmation. So the whole touchy feely isn’t really his thing. He will however randomly hug me if we’re together and what really means the most to me is every night as we’re lying in bed, our feet simply touch. Like some people would love to be just cuddled up as they fall asleep, I just simply like for our feet to touch. It’s a small gesture that he does to show me love.

Is this your spouse’s love language? Here’s my challenge to you. Today, give them a hug and maybe slide in a kiss (it’s okay if it lingers).

Is this your love language? Leave a comment below and let me know! {You will also be entered in the free drawing!}

1 comment:

  1. I'm shocked this wasn't my love language but words of affirmation fits me also. I look forward to tomorrow's blog

    ReplyDelete