Sunday, April 27, 2014

Discover Your Language, Love That Is

Next week will be the first ever series on the She's Under Grace blog. We did this study in our women's group at church and I know it helped me and opened my eyes so I wanted to share it with you.

Do you know your love language? Did you know you had one? Well, I'm here to tell you that you do. Gary Chapman wrote an awesome book called The 5 Love Languages which I will be using for this series starting Monday. We are going to go through a different one each day and see what each one looks like and how it can help your marriage. You don't have to be married to join this series with us. If you are engaged, dating, or single, this series is for anyone. If you don't have the book, that is fine. It is not a requirement to participate. However, if you would like one to go along with the study you may purchase one on amazon or go to any Christian book store.

Struggling in connecting with your spouse? Have friends that are struggling in their marriage? This would be the perfect time to tune in and maybe re ignite that flame Tell your friends and trust me, ya'll don't want to miss this!

But wait, if you comment on any post this week (or every one of them) you will be entered in a drawing for a free surprise, sent to you by me with a personal message to you. So be sure to comment! :)

#Shesundergrace


2 comments:

  1. So excited about this series Lisa. I love reading the blogs. They have been an inspiration to my life. I love you, Brett, and Peytan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you are enjoying the blog! Be sure to tell your friends! Thank you so much!

      Delete